Biovalley Life Science Symposium 2023
The Life Science Symposium is aimed at secondary school teachers. Its objective is to enrich biology lessons with tried and tested modern experiments, working techniques and up-to-date specialist knowledge.
The focus of the symposium is on two expert lectures and two workshops of 90 minutes each, in which teachers work practically and gain experience. Ideas, equipment and recent literature will be presented and discussed at stands in an exchange fair. Institutions from the field of life sciences will introduce themselves.
Two workshops will present projects that were at the Science on Stage Festival in Prague: "The Good, the Bad and the Complex" with Declan Cathcart (Science on Stage Ireland) and "To bee or not to bee" with Thomi Scheuber (Science on Stage Switzerland).
The symposium is free of charge thanks to the support of Interpharma. The Life Science Symposium is associated with Science on Stage Switzerland.
Workshops Science on Stage Switzerland
- Atelier Science on Stage Switzerland – Graasp Climate
- Biovalley Life Science Symposium 2023
- 3rd Workshop in Romandie - Science on Stage Switzerland
- In diretta da Praga
- Webinar: Science on Stage Switzerland 2021
- Webinar: Science On Stage: Teile Deine Unterrichtsprojekte mit Lehrpersonen aus ganz Europa
- Im Badezimmer von Lilus Haus: Sprachförderung mit Experimenten
- Programmieren mit Calliope
- Life Sciences Symposium 2019
- Workshop: Big Data im Sportbereich verarbeiten
- Festival Science on Stage Debrecen: Erfahrungen von Schweizer Delegierten
- Life Science Symposium du BioValley College Networks 2018
- Workshop Science on Stage Switzerland 2017
- Life Science Symposium des BioValley College Networks 2017
- Workshop Science on Stage Switzerland 2016